Work permit (any additional documents could be asked by the Embassy during visa process), 12.7.2019
The following documentsshouldbe submitted for the visa category: Work permit (any additional documentsmaybe asked by the Embassy during visa process).
- Work contract in Turkish and any other language of the Applicant (Ukrainian or Russian) signed both by the Applicant and Employer.
- Police background certificate from Ministry of Eternal Affairs of Ukraine and itsnotarytranslation into Turkish.
- Invitation Letter (in original, pdf or fax copy) from a company.
- 1 ed photo 5X5sm on the white background.
- Confirmation of registration on our web sitehttp://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission
- Valid ordinary passport for travels + copies of used pages.
- Domestic passport for Ukrainian citizens + copies of used pages.
- Visa fee is 60 EUR for visa and is paid in EUR at the Consulate during documents submission.
- Go tohttp://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Missionto make an appointment
- Address: Kyiv, 22 Panasa Myrnogo Street, the nearest metro station is Pecherska
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 18:00
+ 90 312 292 29 29