Tourism (any additional documents could be asked by the Embassy during visa process)., 12.7.2019
The following documentsshouldbe submitted for the visa category: Tourism (any additional documents maybe asked by the Embassy during visa process).
- Ordinary passport for travels valid no less than 6 months + copies of used pages.
- Hotel booking. In the case of private visit the Applicant should provide a Notary Invitation letter from Turkish citizen (in original, pdf or fax copy) and their Financial means (bank statement from Turkish Bank).
- Flight booking.
- Valid Residence permit in Ukraine+ copies of used pages.
- Financial means (bank statement with approximate sum of money is 50$ per one day). In the case of private visit the Applicant should provide a Notary Invitation from his friend/family member and his documents of financial means.
- 1 ed photo 5X5sm on the white background.
- Confirmation of registration on our web site http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission
- Travel Medical Insurance valid till the end of your trip and its copy
- Visa fee defers from the nationality of the Applicant.
- Go to http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Missionto make an appointment
- Address: Kyiv, 22 Panasa Myrnogo Street, the nearest metro station is Pecherska
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 18:00
+ 90 312 292 29 29