Tourist operator’s representative (any additional documents could be asked by the Embassy during visa process)., 12.7.2019
The following documentsshouldbe submitted for the visa category: Tourist operator’s representative(any additional documents maybe asked by the Embassy during visa process).
- Contract (in original, pdf or fax copy) between Ukrainian tourist operator and it’s representative in Turkey.
- Registration document issued by Association of Turkish Travel Agencies
- Copy of the Labor book of the Applicant and note about present work for Ukrainian tourist operator and its translation into Turkish.
- Copy of the License of Ukrainian tourist operator about work permission in the tourism business and stamp on it.
- Contract (in original, pdf or fax copy) between Ukrainian tourist operator and Turkish tourist operator and documents proving the legal rights for people who had signed it.
- Group “A” Certificate for Turkish Travel Agency.
- Original and copy of the Tourism Diploma of the Applicant; OR: copy of Previouse visa of the Applicant in the case of previous work as Tourist operator’s representative; OR: Certificate from University and a copy of Student’s ID of the Applicant in the case of being a student.
- 1 ed photo 5X5sm on the white background.
- Confirmation of registration on our web site http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission
- Valid ordinary passport for travels + copies of used pages.
- Domestic passport for Ukrainian citizens + copies of used pages.
- Travel Medical Insurance valid till the end of your trip and its copy
- Visa fee is 60 EUR and is paid in EUR during documents submission.
- Go to http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Missionto make an appointment
- Address: Kyiv, 22 Panasa Myrnogo Street, the nearest metro station is Pecherska
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 18:00
+ 90 312 292 29 29