Medical treatment (any additional documents could be asked by the Embassy during visa process)., 12.7.2019
The following documentsshouldbe submitted for the visa category: Medical treatment (any additional documents maybe asked by the Embassy during visa process).
- Valid ordinary passport for travels + copies of used pages.
- Valid Residence permit in Ukraine+ copies of used pages or Domestic passport for Ukrainian citizens + copies of used pages.
- 1 ed photo 5X5sm on the white background.
- Confirmation of registration on our web site http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission
- Hotel booking.
- Flight booking.
- Medical certificate from a Hospital about necessity of a medical treatment.
- Documents proving sustainable economic means or income of the Applicant (Bank certificate written or translated into English) which covers medical treatment.
- Travel Medical Insurance valid till the end of your trip and its copy
- Visa fee is 60 EUR and is paid in EUR during documents submission.
- Go to http://kiev.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Missionto make an appointment
- Address: Kyiv, 22 Panasa Myrnogo Street, the nearest metro station is Pecherska
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 18:00
+ 90 312 292 29 29